Panama Canal & the Islands Cruise
Transit the full length of the Panama Canal when you visit colonial Panama in a way that large groups cannot. When you sail into Panama on a Blount ship, you tread lightly. Get closer as we drop our glass-bottom boat into the water so you can view the marine wonders of the Pearl Islands. Stroll through this country’s fascinating history when taking an incredible walking tour through the ram-parts of old Spanish forts at Portobelo. Discover your inner naturalist, as we search out the pelican colony on Taboga and watch herons nesting along the jungle rivers. Swim and snorkel, in crystal clear waters where colorful coral and a variety of reef fish can be observed. In 2019, we invite you to join us on this unique journey.
2019 Departure Dates:
Departures are round trip from Panama City, experiencing all of the same exciting ports. Cruise schedule vary based on departure date. Explore them below.
February 1 - February 12 View Itinerary
February 15 - February 26 View Itinerary
March 1 - March 12 View Itinerary
- An onboard naturalist accompanies your cruise for snorkel instruction and island exploration.
- Join guided walking tours on various islands and in the Darien Jungle
- Enjoy complimentary kayaking and snorkeling in the pristine waters of the San Blas & Pearl Islands
- Explore Portobelo, an UNESCO World Heritage Site that works to preserve Panama’s unique culture.
- Learn the local customs of the native Kuna Indians and browse their homemade crafts.
- Appreciate uninterrupted views while transiting the full length of the Panama Canal *Day transit not guaranteed
- Transit the canal twice on our February 15th departure.
- Experience the Blount bow landing in Waisaladup Cay, Chichime Cay and more.
- Join fellow passengers and crew for a barbecue on the beach.