Authored by Kayla Setters
June 27, 2016
10 Reasons To Get There By Blount
1. We go places the big ships cannot. Looking for a unique itinerary? We've got you covered. Our retractable pilot house allows us to navigate the Erie Canal. We are the only overnight cruise line that can!
2. We sail with less than 83 passengers, which means no lines or crowded ports.
3. We've been a family run business since 1966. We are a business founded on the love of exploration and adventure. We have prided ourselves on providing passengers with amazing traveling experiences for the last 50 years.
4. Our crew is awesome. These people behind the scenes become more than just smiling staff members. They're experts on less traveled waterways. Your traveling companions. And your fellow explorers. Captain Dave has been working on Blount ships for 20 years, getting to know hundreds of passengers. When you need something for your cabin you ask Sarah, not "housekeeping."
5. Feeling adventurous? Our cruises have kayaks, snorkel equipment, and bikes available for certain ports and destinations.
6. You'll dine in a single sitting with an open seating plan, giving you the freedom to meet your fellow travelers. Every meal consists of great conversations with fellow passengers that you will get to know well by the end of your trip.
7. Each day brings a new adventure. With each port stop, you will have an opportunity to explore. You can go off on your own or choose to join one of Blount's optional excursions.
8. We have a BYOB (Bring Your Own Bottle) policy. Avoid high bar tabs. Bring your own liquor on-board and we will store it for you. We also provide all the mixers, garnishes, and ice!
9. Our food is delicious. Dine on the freshest produce and salads, perfectly cooked meats and seafood, and decadent desserts. Each dish reflects the very best a region has to offer, including lobster served daily on our popular Islands of New England itinerary.
10. You'll create amazing memories, making wonderful friends with both passengers and crew. You'll become one of our Blount passengers that cruise with us time and time again.
Interested in exploring our cruises? Click the link below:
Blount Small Ship Adventures Cruises