Call us at 800-556-7450 or your Travel Agentshare
2013 Southern Antebellum: Charleston to Jacksonville
8 days, 7 nights
Discover the charms and history of the American south on this Southern Antebellum adventure cruise! From serene South Carolina to sunny Florida, the south’s warm embrace invites you to sit back and relax on your Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean small ship cruise.
- Your cruise ship journey begins in delightful Charleston, SC, a quintessential southern city with antebellum charm and modern attractions.
- Travel into the heart of lowcountry to beautiful Beaufort, SC where an antebellum dance performance teaches about the Gullah culture.
- Discover romantic and mysterious Savannah, famed for its live oaks draped in Spanish moss.
- An onboard presentation in Savannah discusses this vibrant city’s rich history and diverse local bird population.
- In charming Brunswick, GA an onboard presentation teaches about the delicate ecosystem of the Golden Isles.
- Arrive at enchanting Jekyll Island, a breathtaking coastal community known for its pristine marshes and beaches.
- Sail the lovely St. Marys River and cruise along the sun-drenched coast of the mighty Atlantic Ocean.
- Conclude your voyage this evening in lively downtown Jacksonville, FL.
On to DAY 1
SHIP: Grande Mariner
- Apr 17, 2013 Apr 24, 2013
- Apr 26, 2013* May 03, 2013*
- May 05, 2013 May 12, 2013
- Dec 04, 2013 Dec 11, 2013
*Reverse itinerary available for these cruise dates
PORT CHARGES: $140
- Eastern Seaboard
- Intracoastal Waterway*
- Beaufort River
- Savannah River
- Turtle River
- St. Simons Sound
- Cumberland River
- St. Marys River
- St. Andrews Sound
- St. Johns River
All itineraries including ports, activities, and routes are subject to change based on availability, weather, river, water levels and sea conditions. *This itinerary is subject to change, due to shoaling and poor dredging of the inland waterway. At times the Captain may deem it necessary to sail offshore.