$1,000 Savings Per Cabin on Islands of New England Cruisesshare
BLOUNT SMALL SHIP ADVENTURES OFFERS $1,000 SAVINGS PER CABIN ON NEW ENGLAND ISLANDS CRUISES
WARREN, R.I. (April 2012) – Blount Small Ship Adventures has announced $1,000 off new bookings on remaining cabins aboard the Grande Caribe sailings of the New England Islands. Starting at $1,699 this cruise is 6 days, 5 nights and visits several classic New England ports.
“Passengers on these cruises love the journey through history as they visit the whaling and maritime landmarks of classic New England” said Nancy Blount, President of Blount Small Ship Adventures. “From Rhode Island’s rugged coastline to picturesque Nantucket, travelers enjoy the rare opportunity to be completely unplugged.”
Ports Visited Include:
- Cuttyhunk, MA
- Nantucket Island, MA
- Martha’s Vineyard, MA
- New Bedford, MA
- Block Island, RI
- Newport, RI
- Warren, RI
- In Martha’s Vineyard an onboard storyteller recounts the sounds and stories of the sea.
- In New Bedford, learn about its rich history at the New Bedford Whaling National Historic Park and Whaling Museum.
- Sail to Block Island, a quaint island retreat off the coast of Rhode Island.
- In Newport, RI enjoy onboard entertainment, sunset views of Fort Adams and the picturesque Newport Bridge.
Additional Highlights on Select Departures:
- On the 7/3/12 sailing, view spectacular fire works along Nantucket Sound en route to Martha’s Vineyard. And, catch a glimpse of the Tall Ships in Newport Harbor on your final day.
- On the 7/24/12 sailing, listen to the legendary sounds of the Newport Folk festival.
*Offer valid on select cabins for July 3, 17, and 24 departures, bookings valid until 5/31/12. New bookings only. Space is limited.
Blount Small Ship Adventures (formerly known as American Canadian Caribbean Line, Inc.) is a small ship cruise line specializing in unique coastal and river itineraries to the Caribbean, Central America, U.S. and Canada. At the helm is President Nancy E. Blount, a second-generation owner of this family business founded in 1966. The company operates two U.S.-registry and U.S.-crewed ships. Each ship holds 96 passengers, features patented designs such as retractable pilothouses and shallow-draft bow landing ramps that enable them to access remote destinations larger ships cannot. The cruise line is located at 461 Water Street, Warren, RI 02885. Phone: (800) 556-7450. Web: http://www.blountsmallshipadventures.com